Keep your kids active and entertained for hours with our Construction LeoMat™. Our play mat features:
- Patent pending tri-fold technology for more compact storage & configurations
- Over 20+ configurations for more play & fun
- Equal thickness bases to make as an extra bed for sleepovers, movie nights, guest bed, etc
- Heavy duty YKK zippers for extra strength & safety
- Double stitching for durability
- Zipper pull covers for added safety
- Modern Design for an elevated look & feel
- Made out of microsuede that is pet-friendly, stain-resistant and easy to care for
- Low-maintenance care
- Made from safe, certified foam that has low VOC for healthy indoor air
These days, it can be incredibly difficult to find toys that your child will play with for hours that don't involve a screen. LeoMat aims to change that with our LeoMat™ that invites kids to play for hours, crafting creative games and using their imaginations. Rest assured that this play couch will hold up to hours of being jumped on, sat on, and moved around. The foam is flame-retardant and free from heavy metals, giving you peace of mind. Shop all of our foam play sofas, and make sure to shop all of our covers!
This item ships in approximately 1-5 business days. Our covers are machine washable. We suggest washing it alone, on cold (NOT hot)! Tumble dry low. Do NOT use bleach. ALL SALES FINAL.
With 3 kids, the size of the Leo is perfect. Easily big enough for multiple people, folds up easily, and so much fun? The roads print is so fun for toy cars.
My family and I love the mats. It was easy to purchase and delivery was fast. Once received, we opened them and started jumping and having fun. My oldest daughter uses it every day. I can’t wait until my youngest gets to play with it. Best purchase we did last year for Christmas. We definitely recommend to everyone!
Love the trifold design, makes it super quick to set up as a lounger and to make steps. We just did a cross country move and ditched a lot of furniture, and don’t have a couch in the room where the tv is, so have been using the lounger configuration to watch movies after baby goes to bed. She is crawling so we set it up in a steps configuration against the couch so she can crawl onto the couch. It makes the perfect height for her to practice her slab climbing 🙂. Husband uses it to make a maze for her to conquer before she can get to me in the kitchen when I’m cooking. I like the black, don’t have to worry about little melty chocolate and other stains. I would def recommend!
Midnight Black LeoMat
My boy loves it!